#dariahTeach is proudly starting the new phase of its development with the support of the H2020 project Humanities at Scale and of the University of Maynooth, An Foras Feasa.
All information is available here:
Maynooth University is committed to a strategy in which the primary University goals of excellent research and scholarship and outstanding education are interlinked and equally valued. We are seeking a Researcher to work on #DariahTeach in the next phase of its development as a platform for teaching and training in the digital humanities.
The successful candidate will contribute to infrastructure in the digital humanities in Europe by supporting the ongoing development of the #dariahTeach project, including supporting the PIs by creating documentation and best practice guidelines for new course development, conducting reviews of existing and new courses/videos. The successful candidate will also collaborate with the PI in designing, developing, and delivering a Masterclass on how to develop new courses and videos for the #dariahTeach platform. The successful candidate will also participate in the wider HaS consortium and related DARIAH activities, including attending meetings and participating in outreach activities.
• A Masters or H.Dip / Degree in digital humanities, education, or a related field;
• Possess an understanding of the challenges of developing content in an eLearning environment;
• Experience in evaluating educational material;
• Experience in developing and running workshops;
• Excellent written communication skills, both written and oral;
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Experience in writing documentation;
• Experience in developing course material for an eLearning environment;
• Experience in creating Quality Assurance guidelines.